Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Smile'n Shorties!


When I think of Missy-Moo I see her smile in my minds eye, and I smile as well.  There are so many things that I love about my girls, their laughter, their hugs, their hilarious  imaginations, but most of all their smiling faces. 

















Giggles, my oldest, makes my wife and I laugh till it hurts and that talent is rubbing off on Missy-Moo as well.  There is a great deal of laughter to be spent in one's lifetime, and if you ever feel you have run out of it all you have to do is spend some time with the little people (kids) in your life and you will again rediscover those deep wells of laughter erupting from within.



Smiley Jones, My infant son is all about spreading the love.  He can't speak much more than a gurgle and a coo so he smiles for you and melts your heart.  Mr. Smily Jones is also prone to giggles now, and making him do so has become an obsession of mine.  I just can't get enough of his happy smiles and adorable sounds!  Smiley can now roll over so he is definitely taking this growing up thing very seriously.  Soon he will be sitting up all by himself, then he will be eating messy foods with a spoon and the fun will keep on rolling into his first Christmas walking and talking with us.  Don't you just want to pinch his chubby little cheeks?  What a blessing to have a son!

No comments: